Josslyn is now walking in full force. She is into everything! It is quite amazing the little things she has started to do in the last two weeks. She can tell you what a cow and elephant says, and I must say it is pretty cute! Her latest word is uh-oh, she says it all the time, usually for no reason. The other morning I walked into her room and that was the first thing she said. I sometimes catch myself looking twice at her just to make sure something isnt wrong.
She still eats everything we put in front of her, we are hoping that it stays this way, but not holding our breath. The other day she ate a whole waffle, I am not talking an Eggo waffle either, this was a resturant sized one. Usually we have to cut her off becuase I am afraid she will get sick.
We loved the warm weather that we had the last two weeks, I am not quite sure where it has gone but hoping it makes it's way back soon! We went for a couple walks and made out to the park. J had a tantrum because she didnt want to come in (the first of many for the warm season, I am sure).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment