

August sure has gone by fast. We took a trip to the Zoo, went to the county fair and Josslyn had her very first sleep over with out us. J is now 10 months old. Not crawling yet but working on pulling herself up on stuff. She also has started to talk. She says Mama, Dada, Bopa (grandpa) and bubye. We will have a busy week ahead of us. Uncle Duncan and Aunt Jen get married this weekend. We are all part of the wedding. We found this old Larry Holst Construction hat and Josslyn liked havingh it on so we took a pic for Larry and Sue.
4 comments:
I've been looking for someone to help with the yard work...
I will send her over......
her first slumber party! How did it go???? Have fun this weekend!!
She is so adorable! I'll hire her any day! :)
Post a Comment