Thursday, May 1, 2008


WOW! How time flies! I have not posted in quite a while. Josslyn is now six months old. Everyone always said that it goes so fast but who would have thought this fast! She is a very happy baby. She is working hard at being able to sit up. Not really interested in rolling over anymore. We had her in for 6 month shots last week and she weighed in at 15 lbs 2 oz. and just under 26 inches long. It is just amazing to just watch her and see all the new things she is learning everyday. She loves to suck on her tows. She is eating food like a little monster she has loved everything that we have tried no complaints or even bad faces. Her and I are currently battling a cold so neither of us are getting much sleep. Brady is getting plenty as he is sleeping on the couch! This weekend we have Mitch and Tessica's wedding. Brady is a groomsman should be a pretty good time. Hopefully J is good for Aunt Karna and Uncle Nick. We took a trip to Cabelas this weekend and found this very cute hat for J. She loves to wear it. She is truly a Daddy's girl! We also had some new pics taken of her chekc them out at http://galleries.abbieflom.com/ Click on J's box and the password is Josslyn. Abbie did an awesome job. Hope this weather holds out for us to get a walk in tonight before it rains!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe she is 6 months old...I still remember that little peanut in the hospital! She is so cute in her camo! I love it! Can't wait for this weekend! We're going to have a blast! Hope you guys are feeling better!!!

The Voth's said...

Yeah! I am so glad you updated! That camo pic is so cute. Ab's pictures turned out awesome too!! It looks like Josslyn did really well. Well, hope you guys have a fun time at the wedding this weekend!