Monday, February 25, 2008

Busy weekend




We had a very busy weekend. On friday we had Kate and Derek Weckerlings wedding. Which was alot of fun. Josslyn had fun at home with G+G Lohmann. Sounds like she didnt like to hang out with grandpa too much. On saturday J and I ran to rochester to do a little shopping, she was disappointed that I didnt get her anything at the mall so we made a quick stop at target, she got the cutest sun glasses and a new pair of shoes. Saturday afternoon I headed down to Mazeppa to meet up with Brady at the Bubba walk. Had lots of fun catching up with everyone. We bought J a tractor. We tried to win it in the drawing but we didnt. So I offered the guy who won it $100 and he said it was mine. Thanks to Darwyn for putting in a good word for us. Sunday was a lazy day. We all took a much needed nap. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! She is adorable! The tractor rocks! She looks so big/grown up! It's crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

was nice to catch up with you guys this weekend!

Anonymous said...

p.s. LOVE to see Josslyn on the tractor!

Anonymous said...

of course she enjoyed Grandpa, but she just enjoyed Nana more. Grandpa says when she is just a bit bigger they will be pals. For now he enjoys trying to get a smile from her and showing off her cute pictures.
Nan Vic