
I thought I had better write something soon or everyone will get bored with us. Josslyn is almost four months old and growing like a weed. How time flies. Her very own personality is starting to show through. Sometimes she is way to serious of a child, I tell her she is not going to fit in at our house. She has a new thing that when people try to get her to smile she will turn her head and completely ignores them. Didn't do anything to exciting this weekend went out to eat with some friends on Saturday night and Sunday went to church and hung out at home. We have a busy week ahead of us, I am in a wedding on Friday and then we have the Bubba Walk on Saturday. I will try and post some more pictures soon. Have a great day!
Brady, Amanda and J

1 comment:
what a cute photo, can't believe how much she's changed! Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!!!
Post a Comment